Ellis Bird Farm Blog
Ellis Bird Farm is looking for volunteers for our annual Bluebird Festival on Saturday, July 13th. We're seeking individuals willing to commit to two hours blocks during the hours of 1PM until 5PM, overseeing craft stations. We'll provide you with water and ice cream and an opportunity to hang out with the Purple Martins and the nature-loving public. Contact us at email@example.com or 403-885-4477 if you would be interested in helping us out.
Ellis Bird Farm
Video Stories here
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.