Ellis Bird Farm Blog
Video Taping Continues at EBF
Thanks to Phil French and Leo de Groot, we are now wrapping up a three-year oral history documentation project at EBF. Leo has been busy collecting footage of the site and activities while Phil has concentrated on getting footage of Myrna touring the site and being interviewed at various locations. We picked the hottest day of the summer, but we're happy to have this footage collected!
Ellis Bird Farm
Video Stories here
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.