THANK YOU JOHN ACORN!
We are very grateful to John Acorn for coming to Ellis Bird Farm on Saturday August 8th to lead two "Nature Nut" walks. Both walks were filled to capacity and participants enjoyed John's knowledge and humour. John has supported us over the years by attending the Bug Jamboree, sharing his images, and acting as an advisor for bug and bird identification. Thanks John!
Ellis Bird Farm
Video Stories here
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.