Ellis Bird Farm Blog
We are getting lots of orders for bird box kits, so Claudia has been busy painting them. Thanks to the Paint Stop, Sylvan Lake, for their donation of a can of varnish, we were able to get the Purple Martin gourds looking great again. And the Bouwsema team has been out helping to keep the bird feeders topped! We are also busy getting some of Myrna's books and files organized in the library.
Ellis Bird Farm
Video Stories here
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.