Ellis Bird Farm Blog
Photographers love EBF
We have been visited this season by many flower, nature and wildlife photographers. The gardens are beautiful and the birds plentiful, so there are many photographic opportunities. Last week, we were pleased to host the LLPG (Luscious Ladies Photography Guild). These gals are not only keen photographers, but they also have a great sense of humour!
Ellis Bird Farm
Video Stories here
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.