Ellis Bird Farm Blog
Our first Knee High Nature program of the season was a great success! The topic was owls--a type of bird dear to our hearts at EBF, since we have our own resident pair of Great Horned Owls. The program was very well-attended and Claudia entertained and educated children and parents alike with her songs, facts and crafts. There are five more Wednesday sessions for the 2019 Knee High Nature series: please register and pay ahead of time online here.
Ellis Bird Farm
Video Stories here
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.