Ellis Bird Farm Blog
Debbie Olsen will be onsite to introduce a newly published book which she has co-authored: 125 Nature Hot Spots in Alberta. She will give a presentation about some lesser-known nature hot spots at 1:00 PM. Copies of the book will be for sale in the Gift Shop and Debbie will be signing books until 3:00 PM.
Hours of Operation for the rest of the season will be:
Tuesday through Sunday11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Holiday Mondays 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
*Admission to EBF by drop-in visitors is by donation.
*Tour groups must book ahead.
Check out our summer Event Calendar
Ellis Bird Farm
Video Stories here
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.