Ellis Bird Farm was pleased to be able to provide some specimens (blowflies and Purple Martins) that have been used in exhibits at the new Royal Alberta Museum. Myrna Pearman and Claudia Lipski attended the Appreciation Evening on October 15 to get a tour of the museum and chat with some of the curators, including Dr. Cory Scobie (centre) and Dr. Jocelyn Hudon (right), who were involved in designing the Natural History Gallery exhibits.
Ellis Bird Farm Blog
Ellis Bird Farm
Video Stories here
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.
EBF Wish List
Ellis Bird Farm
Sandy Van Dijk
Hours of Operation
Monday, May 18 - Monday Sept 7
Tuesday through Sunday 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Holiday Mondays 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Please note that Ellis Bird Farm is closed on most Mondays