Ellis Bird Farm Blog
Ellis Bird Farm welcomes three new members to our research team!
Picture 1 Dr. Delano Lewis (right) is a professor at Burman University and has a keen interest in insects and spiders.
Picture 2 Dr Natalia Lifshitz (left) is a recent PhD from the University of Alberta and is interested in biodiversity as well as the challenges of environmental pollution. Kelsey Bourguis (right) is a professional biologist who is also interested in biodiversity and environmental monitoring. (Their dogs accompanied them to a recent meeting, much to the delight of EBF board member, Maureen Carey [centre])
Picture 3: The meeting was chaired by EBF Research Committee Chair, Leo de Groot.
Ellis Bird Farm
Video Stories here
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.