Ellis Bird Farm Blog
In celebration of Arbour Day, we invited people to come and dig up their very own "Charlie Tree" and take home a white spruce seedling to plant. Several hardy tree-lovers braved the snow and chose their tree. We are excited to see Charlie Ellis' tree planting legacy spread across Central Alberta. Thank you to those individuals who gave a donation and picked out their trees!
Ellis Bird Farm
Video Stories here
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.