Ellis Bird Farm Blog
A very successful stop on the book-signing tour
On Sunday, Myrna and the crew drove to book-signing events at Peavey Mart locations in Strathmore and High River. The High River event was particularly well attended, with the store running out of copies of the book. Luckily, Myrna had brought along extra boxes of books from the EBF supply.
Many birders and fans of Myrna stopped by to say hi, partly due to Myrna's being on the radio Sunday morning!
Thanks so much for coming out to these events. We love meeting Alberta birders!
Ellis Bird Farm
Video Stories here
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.