Ellis Bird Farm Blog
Claudia Lipski leads very well-received Knee High Nature programs. Today she is talking about spiders! She loves to dress up like the creatures she teaches about! Due to high demand we will be offering at least one more Knee High Nature program. You can register HERE
Our Head Gardener, Linda Sommers, has led Wednesday afternoon garden tours this month. She has one tour left, on August 19th. Find out about our beautiful gardens! You can register for her next tour HERE
Ellis Bird Farm
Video Stories here
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.