Ellis Bird Farm Blog
Artists Enjoy EBF
Several local artists, led by Marianne Harrris (first picture) came to EBF on Saturday July 11 to paint while enjoying the serenity of the site. We were especially pleased to have Annie Burik return to join the artists. Annie came out to EBF in 2009 and painted a nestbox. Her resulting masterpiece was the inspiration for us to have local artists paint boxes for auction at our summer fundraisers
Ellis Bird Farm
Video Stories here
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.