We are excited to have Sheraz Khan operating the Café for the 2022 season! Originally from Trinidad and Tobago, Sheraz - a Red Seal Chef - blends classic Canadian and Trinidadian flavours. She puts her heart and soul into her food, and the proof is in the pudding! You can expect to see Ellis Café classics like ice cream and pies baked from scratch on the menu! Full menu coming soon.
For reservations, contact: 587-447-3097
Ellis Bird Farm
Video Stories here
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.