Myrna will be giving a presentation entitled Beauty Everywhere at the Rimbey Library on Friday, January 20th, at 7:00 PM. The talk will highlight some of the nature experiences and photography that are included in her new book (Beauty Everywhere), a compilation of five years of nature essays published in the Red Deer Advocate. The talk, hosted by the Rimbey Library, is free and refreshments will be served.
She will also be giving a backyard bird feeding talk at 1:00 PM on Saturday, January 21 at Parkland Garden Centre in Red Deer.
Ellis Bird Farm
Video Stories here
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.