Ellis Bird Farm Blog
Just recently had my grandsons in the snake and frog program - a huge thank you to the staff at Ellis Bird Farm for putting on these informative and fun programs! Our grandsons enjoyed both programs and could not wait to get to the “hen house.” The programs were very informative and geared to 3 to 8 year olds (actually even 60) as I even learned new things about snakes and frogs.
Thank you to all of you for sharing your love for nature as it is very much appreciated, so fortunate for us to have such a place as Ellis Bird Farm.
Edie Beach with grandsons Gunnar & Gus
Ellis Bird Farm
Video Stories here
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.