On-Site School Programs
2019 School Registration form.
EBF School Bookings
We have had a great response from teachers wanting to book our school programs. We still have a few dates left open for half-day and full-day programs: FULL DAYS: June 25 and June 28. HALF DAYS: morning of June 18th and the afternoons of May 21, May 23, June 26 and June 27.
Use this same link to access the booking form .https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQZLAE27Ae9731rizMNnZCG64dHn7YePfFHm1rHqIkYbdiQg/viewform?usp=sf_link
If you are receiving this information as a school administrator, we would appreciate you forwarding it to the elementary teachers at your school(s).
For further information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you! -2019 EBF Team
2019 School Program information
EBF School Bookings
School programs start on May 23, 2019 and run until the end of the school year.
We have had a great response from teachers wanting to book our school programs. We still have a few dates left open for half-day and full-day programs: FULL DAY: May 21, May 22, May 24, June 25 and June 28. HALF DAYS: morning of June 18th and the afternoons of May 23, May 29, June 26 and June 27.
- Registration Process: registration requests will be processed in the order they are received. You will receive an email to confirm your program request. If your requested date is not available, we will offer alternative dates and do our best to accommodate your class.
- Program Structure: your class will be divided into groups of 15 or less and will rotate through various stations around the site.
- Program Length: we offer two-hour (9:30am – 11:30am or 12:30pm – 2:30pm) or four-hour (10:00am-2:00pm) programs.
- Program Cost (plus GST): Two-hour programs are $5 per student (add an additional $5 per child to build a bird feeder) and four-hour programs are $15 per student (which will include bird feeder building).
- Student Numbers: there is a 15-student minimum for the two-hour program ($75 minimum charge) and a 15-student minimum for a four-hour program ($240 minimum charge). Maximum group size is 60 students.
- Chaperones: please plan to provide at least one adult chaperone for every 15 students.
- Weather: programs will proceed rain or shine, so please dress appropriately. However, if your program is cancelled due to extremely inclement weather, we regret that we will not be able to offer an alternate date.
If you don’t find the information you’re looking for, please feel free to email us with any questions.
Did your class visit EBF last spring? Please complete our evaluation form. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Fillable form: School Evaluation Form
Right-click to print or save.
Check out Ellis Bird Farm and other nature areas with your students, right in your classroom, with Get to Know™ Virtual Tours.
Thanks to funding support from Dow Chemical Canada Ltd., Ellis Bird Farm has been chosen as a Virtual Hike location by the Get to Know™ Program. You can now log onto the site and take a virtual tour of the farm. We hope you will enjoy the virtual tours. Better yet, you can then come and experience Ellis Bird Farm in real life! Get to Know™ Virtual Tour
Many programs for children are offered at EBF
Homeschool Program on Bird Migration - Teacher: Claudia Lipski
Photos by Claudia- March 16, 2016
© Copyright 2015-2016-2017-2018 -2019 Ellis Bird Farm - Website design and maintenance by Carolyn Sandstrom