Ellis Bird Farm Blog
Our thanks to TJ Paving of Lacombe, AB for laying a new asphalt pathway yesterday between the Visitor Centre and the Café. Access around the site will now be much easier for those with wheelchairs and walkers. Our thanks to the Twilight Homes Foundation for a generous donation, whichpaid for the cost of this path. And a big thanks for TJ Paving for their excellent work, for getting the job done well ahead of schedule, and for also donating part of the project .
Ellis Bird Farm
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.