Ellis Bird Farm Blog
On July 20th, Ellis Bird Farm will keep its gates open until 8:00 PM. In addition to all our usual nature-related exhibits and the beautiful evening view, we will also have several local fibre artists onsite demonstrating spinning and needle felting. Come watch Donna Rudd, master hand spinner, in action and learn more about the beautiful art created by fibres and textiles.
Ellis Bird Farm
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.