Barry Simpson of Wel-Can Welding of Red Deer has offered to build us a viewing tower at the site. This tower, a memorial to his granddaughter who passed away last fall, will provide an exciting new way for visitors to enjoy the EBF site. Maureen Carey (on top of the ladder!) and Myrna Pearman are seen here with Barry, discussing the details of the tower
Ellis Bird Farm Blog
Ellis Bird Farm
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.