Ellis Bird Farm is pleased to announce that Linda Sommers has come on board as our new Gardener. She replaces Sydney Wilson, who was our previous gardener. We thank Sydney for her hard work this season and welcome Linda on board! Sydney (left) and Linda (centre) are shown here with EBF Garden Committee Chair, Judy Schwartz.
Ellis Bird Farm Blog
Ellis Bird Farm
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.