Bats Family Nature Night August 18, 2018 6:30 – 8 PM
Staff: Cory Olson, Murdoch McKinnon, Claudia Lipski
Three 25 minute stations: Visitor Centre – Cory - Facts and Specimens
Ellis Centre - Walk to view bat houses, gather sticks, craft
Circle Deck, Hen House or open area – Claudia - Fun & Games
6:30 PM – Formally greet in Visitor Centre, explain three stations, evenly group families and disperse with station leaders
6:55 PM – shift to next station
7:25 PM – shift to next station
8 PM – each station leader bids goodnight, families disperse
Ellis Bird Farm Blog
Ellis Bird Farm
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.