Myrna Pearman and Judy Fushtey in Edmonton holding the first books off the press.
Backyard Bird Feeding: An Alberta Guide has gone to press! Ellis Bird Farm’s newest publication will soon be available! We expect delivery by November 6th. Stay tuned for more details. This book will make an excellent Christmas gift! Visit out new bookstore here.
Carolyn Sandstrom busy sorting bird images for Backyard Bird Feeding: An Alberta Guide. Cal handled all the photograph editing etc for the book.
We’re delighted to announce the new design of our website!
It has a very user-friendly structure, resulting in a better visitor experience for all ages.
We also now have an online bookstore for you to shop, and new photo galleries for you to browse.
Ellis Bird Farm
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.