Ellis Bird Farm Blog
A recent post by travel blogger, Leigh McAdam-Ellis Bird Farm: One of the best day trips from Calgary & Edmonton
Enjoy Leigh McAdam's article here
Here’s a small taste of what you can see on a visit to the Ellis Bird Farm Property
Leigh McAdam is the founder and main voice behind HikeBikeTravel. She long ago abandoned a career as a geologist, dietitian and hands-on owner of a successful small business to follow her passion for travel, adventure and the outdoors.
Ellis Bird Farm
When purchasing from our online bookstore, Myrna will be happy to "sign" any of her books for you.
All proceeds from the sales of these books support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm.
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs
We celebrate the contributions cats and birds make to our lives, our environment, and our communities, and invite Canadians to consider what they can do to make Canada a safer place for both cats and birds. Here.