Welcome to Ellis Bird Farm
Hours of Operation
Tuesday through Sunday11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Holiday Mondays11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Please note that Ellis Bird Farm is closed on Mondays
*Admission to EBF by drop-in visitors is by donation.
*Tour groups must book ahead.
This book is amazing!!! I am on page 52 and literally can't wait to finish it. I am learning a lot of things that I didn't know. You have outdone yourself with this book, it will make such a wonderful Christmas gift. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Can't wait to have you sign my copy (every page) ha ha!!
Myrna Pearman will be doing book signings in November and December.
We invite you to meet Myrna and bring some birding questions and stories!
Ellis Bird Farm is now closed for the season. See you May 23rd-2016
Accepting applications for new Ellis Café operators read more
Myrna's new book is out!
Online Bookstore now open!
All proceeds from the sales of this book support the education, conservation, and research programs of Ellis Bird Farm
· Household brooms
· Yarn and plastic lacing cord
· Clear plastic jars for bug collecting
· Umbrellas to loan out to visitors on rainy days
· Wooden or nature-based plastic beads for our school and day camp programs
· Old fashioned one-speed bike (to keep the farmstead theme of EBF). This would be used for staff to open and close the gate and other errands around the site.
· Leaf blowers
· Bistro sets (small table, two chairs)
Ellis Bird Farm
© Copyright 2015 Ellis Bird Farm - Website design by Carolyn Sandstrom www.carolynsandstrom.com